voluntary surrender of pm kisan benefits in hindi
Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi (PM-KISAN) Scheme is a central scheme of the Government of India which aims to provide financial assistance to all the farmers of the country. Under this scheme, income support is provided to eligible farmers in three equal installments of Rs 6,000 per year.
If a farmer wants to voluntarily stop receiving PM-Kisan benefits, he can do so. For this, he has to visit the PM-Kisan portal and submit an application. In the application, the farmer has to state the reasons for which he wants to stop receiving PM-Kisan benefits.
After submission of application, the eligibility of the farmer will be checked. If the farmer is found eligible, his PM-Kisan benefit will be stopped.
Follow the following steps to voluntarily surrender PM-Kisan benefits:
- Go to PM-Kisan portal.
- Click on “Farmers Corner” and then click on “Self Registration”.
- Enter your Aadhaar number and mobile number and then click on “Submit”.
- An OTP will be sent to your mobile number. Enter the OTP and then click on “Login”.
- Go back to “Farmers Corner” and then click on “Surrender Benefit”.
- Fill all the information asked in the application form and then click on “Submit”.
Your voluntary PM-Kisan Benefit Surrender Application will be submitted. After review of the application, if you are found eligible, your PM-Kisan benefit will be stopped.
Note: Once PM-Kisan benefits are surrendered voluntarily, it cannot be recovered.
surrender of pm kisan benefits in hindi
If the farmers receiving benefits under the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana want to voluntarily give up the benefits of the scheme for any reason, they can do so. For this the farmer has to follow the following procedure:
- First of all the farmer has to go to the official website of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana.
- On the home page of the website, click on the “Farmer’s Corner” link and then click on the “Voluntary Surrender of PM Kisan Benefits” link.
- Now the farmer has to enter his Aadhaar number and then click on the “Submit” button.
- After this the farmer will see a page in which he will have to give the reasons for voluntarily giving up the benefits of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana.
- After giving the reason, the farmer will have to click on the “Submit Declaration” button.
- The farmer will then see a message informing him that his voluntary declaration for giving up the benefits of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana has been received.
The farmer should note that once he voluntarily gives up the benefits of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana, he cannot apply to avail benefits under the scheme again.
Please note: The above information is in Hindi.